8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chili's
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cilantro's (still sad it closed forever ago)
4. Hickory Street
5. Jimmy John's
6. One Guy from Italy
7. Pei Wei
8. Thai Pepper
8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Snowboarded for the first time ever (more like fell down a mountain with a snowboard attached to my feet)
2. Bruised my tailbone (ouch!!)
3. Talked to my friend Chanel who is home safe from Iraq and I miss a lot
4. Found out Seattle Children's declined me for not having 3 years experience :(
5. Got gas for $1.63 (which is a bargain for the NW)
6. Drank a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks (mmmmmm! warmed me up post-mountain)
7. Talked to my little sister
8. Got a voice mail from my marvelous Momo
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Being better at snowboarding
2. Being in love
3. Being happy to turn 30
4. Working at a great hospital that can help me be a better nurse
5. Seeing my family and friends again
6. Picking up my grandma at the airport in 5 days!!
7. Spending Christmas in Vancouver with my grandma
8. "Snowboarding" at Whistler Blackcomb
8 Things I'm Scared Of:
1. Going too fast when I am snowboarding and not being able to stop
2. Not getting another travel job in a few weeks
3. Losing my family and/or friends
4. Growing old alone
5. Plane rides
6. Dying in a terrible way i.e. crashing in a plane, drowning, a terrible disease, being murdered, car crash, etc.
7. My inability to plan financially
8. Tornadoes
8 Things I Wish For:
1. For my mom to be happy and healthy
2. The troops to be out of harm's way and home safe
3. A successful and rewarding career
4. To travel more
5. To be happy and make the most out of every day
6. To be truly ok with it if I never get married
7. For Rachel and Joe to have babies
8. For my grandma to get here and back home safely
8 Things I Watch on TV:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. LA Ink
3. Oprah
4. Whale Wars
5. Bones
6. Deadliest Catch
7. Medical stuff
8. Animal Planet
8 People I Tag:
1. Melissa
2. Emily
3. Christina
4. Melanie
5. Raina
6. Elisa
7. ABL
8. Anyone feeling adventurous.... :)

1 comment:
thanks for wishing me babies!
Post a Comment