Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sweet Potato Fries, Seven Brides and Seattle Snow
Tonight I went to eat at McMenamins in Seattle. It is a small little Irish Pub near the Space Needle. It was recommended to me, and I was told I HAD to eat sweet potato fries. I didn't even know there was such a thing! But let me tell you, they are officially my new favorite thing!! There are yu-uh-mmy! It was a fun little place too! Then we went to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It was a really fun show! It has lots of dancing and funny moments - it's a feel-good show, as are most musicals, I guess. And as we were leaving the theatre, it started snowing!! My first Seattle snow! They were huge snowflakes and it was coming down like crazy! It wasn't even falling, it was going horizontal! It was a little nerve-wrecking, as I am not used to driving in such weather, but by the time I got home, it was already collecting and looking so pretty. The roads were fine on my drive and hopefully they will continue to be because I am going to brave the weather and the crowd (and the time) and try to go to the Jingle Bell Run in the morning. What fun! And on Monday.....snowboarding!! Woohoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Jaime! I have been keeping up with your blog...looks like you are having wonderful adventures! I am also a newbe to sweet potato fries...and am also IN LOVE with them. I had them for the first time on my vacation to New York last month. They are amazing.
Post a Comment