Friday, December 12, 2008

In other exciting news....

Yesterday I decided that I was going to stop being sad about being alone and away from family and friends for Christmas and that I was going to do something fun for Christmas. And since I am looking at maybe leaving the area in a few short weeks I thought no-time-like-the-present and that I would go to Vancouver. I have wanted to go there since I can remember, when I watched a show on the Disney Channel when I was a kid called Danger Bay. (did anyone else watch it? I miss the Disney Channel of my youth...) Anyway, it is only 2 1/2 hours from me and so I found a great deal on a 5 star hotel on the waterfront and I booked it! AND I am also going to go to Whistler Blackcomb to go snowboarding!! WB is LEGENDARY for its amazingness and is the site of the Winter Olympics for 2010!! And then this morning my grandma called me (whom I adore!!) and she decided to come visit me for Christmas and she is going to Vancouver with me!! I am so excited folks, you don't even know!! I won't be by myself, and I will be with my grandma, and get to see some amazing stuff!! AND the US Dollar is 80 cents to the Canadian! Woohoo!! AND my resume is in at Seattle Children's (see previous post) and in Denver (both great cities, both amazing hospitals)! AND I am going for margaritas tonight!!!! I am the king of the world!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mel said...

I would say maybe queen of the world :)

Jaime said...

Details, details..... :-D