Sunday, October 05, 2008

Triple My Treat

I would like to thank Jenny at pinkarmchairdesigns for my blog's new look! I think it's super cute (if I do say so myself)!

So, Thursday was such a great day for me! I got to see my most favorite triplets. They are identical triplet boys and they are such the cuties! I took care of them at work and I fell in love with them and their sweet, sweet family. I am going to miss them and their wonderful mommy so much! She has done an amazing job with these guys and they are 7 months old now and thriving! Look at how cute they are!

When they were teenie...













Handsome devils!!













I do have to share something that just makes me laugh so hard.....



Man, I miss them already! I know they won't remember me, but they sure hold a special place in my heart!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Jaime, WE MISS you and hope you are having a blast! God sure has BIG plans in store for you! Hope you swing this way again sometime! Mandy, Reese, Andrew & Caden