Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I have a Home!!
I got word to today that I have an apartment!! It is such a relief to know that as I am packing up my whole life, I now have an apartment waiting for me! It is Bellevue, WA, and it is 7.5 miles away from where I will be working in Kirkland. It is right on this little inlet of Lake Washington and is close to the highway that takes you across the lake to Seattle. It is also supposed to have a good view of the mountains. What could be better? Seattle skyline in one direction, mountains to the other? I go to New Mexico tomorrow, ride in a hot air balloon Friday and leave next Wednesday for the next chapter in my life. It's craziness!!! But my dad is actually going with me - it will officially be the longest time we've spent together in a vehicle - so hopefully he'll keep the craziness to a minimum.....I am glad he's going with me though - it's nice to know he wants to take care of me! Thanks Daddy! Gotta run - I should be packing right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you had fun on your ride today, and I hope you'll have so pictures to share. God bless you on your big trip!
wow! that sounds so cool, Jaime! You Definitely need to put up some pics when u get some of the new place. What a fun adventure.
I guess you left today for Seattle. Hope you have a safe trip and a quick adjustment! Post pictures!
Post a Comment