So, I know I am way behind......I am safely in Seattle and LOVING it! I finally got internet today and now I am just playing catch up. So first catch up is New Mexico and the Balloon Fiesta. It was a stinking blast. The girls from work (old work) and I had such a time! Unfortunately weather did not permit a mass ascension, but luckily the day we rode in the balloon weather was awesome! And, I have to also share my street musician debut. My friend and I got roped into playing in the street with these guys and we had so much fun! So here are some of our good times:
We are expecting a call from the music industry any day now.....
That hot air balloon adventure looks like so much fun! I love the picture that shows the other balloon in the background - giving us an idea of what you saw.
The music looked and sounded very cool. This is also in New Mexico? Hope that you're having as much fun exploring your new surroundings in Seattle.
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
1 comment:
That hot air balloon adventure looks like so much fun! I love the picture that shows the other balloon in the background - giving us an idea of what you saw.
The music looked and sounded very cool. This is also in New Mexico? Hope that you're having as much fun exploring your new surroundings in Seattle.
Post a Comment