Friday, May 02, 2008

Tagged by Raina

Ok, I'll bite.....What three skills or hobbies would you learn if you had unlimited time, money, and tools?

1. Going back to childhood....I have watched Gene Kelley movies for as long as I can remember. I am a huge musical lover and he has always been my favorite. Singing in the Rain, An American in Paris, Brigadoon....my favorite is Summer Stock with Judy Garland. That said, I would still love to learn to tap dance. It just looks like so much fun. I don't know if I would have the patience to learn though because I would want to immediately start doing it all fast and crazy.

2. I think it would be helpful if I spoke Italian since I will be living there one day. I don't want my fellow Italians to think I am a silly American. Every time those Rosetta Stone commercials come on I am tempted....

3. I wouldn't mind spending more time with my creative side. I am really not all that creative but I do like to paint ceramics, mosaics, and quilting and stuff. I initially learned how to sew and quilt to spend more time with my mom and grandma and because it is such a part of my family's history. I even made a special sewing area in the office just for that, and all it has done so far is collect piles of intent.

So I tag Jamie and Melanie!! :-D

1 comment:

Raina said...

Thanks for biting! I didn't know you wanted to live in Italy! That will be a cool experience. And I don't know if you've done many other quilts yet, but I love the one you made for Cade!