Monday, January 07, 2008

Who Knew?

So, I would like to take a small poll....who knew that if you put Coke in pinto beans they don't make you fart? Is this common knowledge that has somehow passed me by in all my years? Why isn't there a jingle for this little tidbit like there is for beans making you fart? I was rather surprised by it and thought maybe I wasn't the only who didn't know. I am usually the last to know everything so I guess I wouldn't be surprised....

4 comments:

The Best Family said...

my mom taught me this a long time ago, but believe me, it doesnt work on everyone!! :o)

emily anna said...

YOu can also put baking soda in with beans... that works even better! :)

Alexis said...

Don't worry, you're not the last one to the party! This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing.

Becky said...

oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I have to say I have never heard of this either and I would say I want to try it out but... the farting is kind of fun! haha! Anyway, I hope you are doing so great - sounds like you are. I love the internet and how I can go around and stalk all my friends from high school! Oh, and if I'm not mistaking you have a birthday coming up soon, right? I want to say May 3rd... or 2nd... or 5th... oh, dear! at any rate - happy birthday! :)