Friday, November 23, 2007

badabadabadabadabada......

That was a drumroll by the way......


I P-A-S-S-E-D, PASSED!!!!! Woohoooooooooooooo!! I am so excited and I am here all by myself!!! It's over! It's all over!! I can get on with my life! No more studying, stressing and freaking out!!! I hope you can all hear how LOUD I am typing right now!! I don't think Bindy and Nemo really appreciate how happy their mommy is right now!! Oh well! I am off to dance around my house and be excited by myself!! Hope everyone had lots to be thankful about!! I know what I am thankful for!!! :-D

3 comments:

Rachel said...

yayayayayayayayay YAY!!! I know you were sweating this! Hooray for Jaime!!!

Elisa said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS (a little late)! Glad to you know I can start watching your blog again for updates.

It was great to see you this weekend.