Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas is in the air...

I love the first day of listening to holiday music. I LOVE holiday music!! We got a cold front in last night so it is finally COLD outside! I guess I am a day early for holiday music (don't tell Jamie - she will have me arrested) but I have the house to myself and the kitties don't care!! And Bindy and Nemo's cousin Maggie is visiting with us for the weekend (they are not so thrilled) but I am happy to have her!! I can't believe tomorrow is already Thanksgiving! I don't know how it got here so fast. I am working tomorrow so it doesn't really feel like a holiday to me. But I can't wait to eat my aunt's turkey and stuffing!! Yummo!!!!! And there's nothing like a little Kenny & Dolly to get me in the holiday spirit! I hope everyone has safe travels and warm hearts to share to welcome in the holiday season!!

No comments: