Hey all, so I was wanting to send out a spreadsheet that I made out with addresses and info so that I can get everyone's addresses and stuff all straight to send my Christmas cards. But I don't want to send out anyone's information if they don't want it sent. So here is my current list of names - and this would also be the list of people I would send it to - if you don't want your name and info on there that is totally fine. Just let me know and I will be happy to take it off. And I would also be happy to provide the list to any on the list who would want it. I imagine Mel has the most updated info since she just had a big mail-out!! :D So just let me know!!
Here are the names:
Jaime A.
Summer
Melanie
Melissa
Raina
Elisa
Christina - I for sure need your new info since you are back in big Tex!
Alison
Sarah
Jamie M.
Emily
Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
does this mean you need my address? or that you have it and want to send it to everyone? either is fine by me!
Post a Comment