Has anyone used any kind of teeth whitening product that really worked? I want to try something but there are so many out there. It seems like even shampoo should whiten your teeth these days.
I have some stuff that I've been using since highschool that works awesome. I got it from my dentist- I think it's called Night White or something like that. The dentist makes these trays that are molded to the shape of your teeth. And then you squirt this stuff in the tray, fit them over your teeth, go to bed and wa-lah! It really does work. Mel used to tell me my teeth were going to turn so white they would look blue. I only use them maybe once a year now- but my teeth used to be really really yellow. The catch is it's pretty pricey. I think it was like $200 when I got them 6 years ago. Maybe it's gone down now. And you get two tubes of gel for like $20 but they last while if you don't use it frequently. I don't think I've bought a new tube in 4 years. Hope this helps.
I used Crest white strips once. I liked it. There wasn't only a slight difference, but I think teeth whitening can be like tanning in that people seem to have a hard time accurately figuring out how much is enough, so aiming low works for me.
I have used this toothpaste called Crest vivid white... it is a little more expensive than regualr toothpaste, but it is not as pricey or as time consuming as the strips or the molds, etc... and you use it every day. It took me a while to see results, but I look back at pictures and I can definately tell a difference. I totally remember Chris' white teeth at ACU. I wonder if she could get them so white that they glowed in the dark like Ross' on friends! :-)
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
6 comments:
I have some stuff that I've been using since highschool that works awesome. I got it from my dentist- I think it's called Night White or something like that. The dentist makes these trays that are molded to the shape of your teeth. And then you squirt this stuff in the tray, fit them over your teeth, go to bed and wa-lah! It really does work. Mel used to tell me my teeth were going to turn so white they would look blue. I only use them maybe once a year now- but my teeth used to be really really yellow. The catch is it's pretty pricey. I think it was like $200 when I got them 6 years ago. Maybe it's gone down now. And you get two tubes of gel for like $20 but they last while if you don't use it frequently. I don't think I've bought a new tube in 4 years. Hope this helps.
I can get you a free ticket to the Bebo Norman concert at LCU on Saturday at 8 p.m. if you can go. Let me know. I need to pick up the ticket tomorrow.
I've heard Crest White Strips work while you continually use the product, but not once you stop.
I used Crest white strips once. I liked it. There wasn't only a slight difference, but I think teeth whitening can be like tanning in that people seem to have a hard time accurately figuring out how much is enough, so aiming low works for me.
I meant there WAS only a slight difference. Confused fingers.
I have used this toothpaste called Crest vivid white... it is a little more expensive than regualr toothpaste, but it is not as pricey or as time consuming as the strips or the molds, etc... and you use it every day. It took me a while to see results, but I look back at pictures and I can definately tell a difference.
I totally remember Chris' white teeth at ACU. I wonder if she could get them so white that they glowed in the dark like Ross' on friends! :-)
Post a Comment