Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Girl Talk

Ok, I would almost bet a million dollars that no guys read my blog. And since I am a nurse-to-be I have almost no boundaries when it comes to talking about bodily functions/fluids/etc. Most of you would never believe some of the things I have seen. And since I hardly see most of you and we don't talk on the phone this is all I got. So, that said, I was just wondering - and I know a lot of you are mothers and that can change your body exponentially - if things are not what they once were when it comes to the monthly. For me, it was the same for years and years and then one month it was different. And it seems like it has up and changed again. My mom says that your body just changes and then she pointed out the fact that I am "pushing 30"!! As if! I won't tell you what she's pushing! :) Anyhow, I think it's weird but in all honesty, what do I know. So I just thought I would put the question out there for anyone out there brave enough to answer.

And in the honor of true Girl Talk.....I think I might have a crush. Now, I do not want to reveal too much b/c that is usually the curse of death for me. Or maybe I am the curse of death. I don't know, but the fact that it is a possibility is a HUGE step for me. After I returned from Germany, I was a bit...um...stand-offish. I had had some...let's just say...souring experiences. So, we'll see. It is lightyears away from being anything at all - he probably couldn't tell you my name. Although, he did remember that I was in the Army from a conversation that was like a month ago. But men really must be from Mars for as much as I understand them.

And to round off the evening...I am off to watch a chick-flick. After the day I have had, I have earned it! My sweats and some ice cream and the cutest kitty in the world in my lap should just about make it any girl's ideal!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

C'mon you gotta tell us more about the guy- you can't just introduce the idea we need details!

And in regards to the your monthly visitor- I think stress can make a big difference!

Jamie said...

I am going to have to get more details about this guy!

I forgot to turn my phone back on after a meeting yesterday, so I got your message late and didn't want to call. I have to work from 1-3 on Saturday, so our schedules just don't mesh.

Elisa said...

Being on the pill can help regulate and lighten things. Just something to consider.

Hooray for a new crush! I also want to know more.

Sounds like you found a great way to close the day.

The Best Family said...

The last 7 years, my hormones have been all over the map, so I am not much help in the "girl talk" area.... but would love to live vicariously thru you and hear more about the crush!! And I am jealous of your realxing evening! What I would give for a date with myself, a chick-flick, my sweats, and some ice cream!!