Friday, December 01, 2006
Long Lost Blogger Girl
Yep, that's me. I can't believe I have been out of the loop for so long. School has just been crazy for me. And when I haven't been doing that I have been trying to squeeze in the hours at work....I mean, I don't work. What am I saying (we are contractually obligated not to work during the program, but unfortunately Tech has not offered to pay my bills....)? I have 2 more weeks with 4 more tests and a practicum. Some days in Labor and Delivery (I cannot wait!!!!!) and then some skills days....blah blah blah. As of December 14th, I will be 1/3 finished, assuming I survive! It is so unreal! I feel like I just started last week. But I must say it has been a looooong semester. I really wish I had more interesting info seeing as how I have been "lost" for so long. But absolutely nothing has happened. Bindy is great - she has grown and she entertains herself with any piece of string she can find. Today I was crocheting a rag rug that I have been working one for a decade (not really but it feels like it) and she entertained herself and me with her acrobatics. Rag rugs have been in my family forever and I just love them and I am excited to be so close to finishing my first effort. I can't believe it is already the holiday season! I so love the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving I started playing all my holiday music! I just love it! And last night it snowed!! And it actually stuck all day! Last year we got zero and I was so disappointed. I am a fall/winter lover and I just love it! I love the lights and the music and the smells of the season! And the good movies are starting to come out. I hope I can find time to see a few. I hope everyone had a good turkey day! I have missed an anniversary, a momentous "home"-coming...it's amazing how out of touch you can feel by just falling behind on blogging. I am glad to see everyone still around! Well, it's late and I have a test tomorrow...safe travels to all, and I hope everyone stops to smell the season!! I'll try not to be gone so long next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment