Sunday, November 05, 2006
Drumroll please......
I am a blogger slacker. If there is something that I just have to share I will find the time to blog. This week has just been a blah kind of week. Nothing too exciting. I picked up more hours at work and I crammed 2 full days of clinicals in there and I had a project due and I had a test today and I got to hang out with my Grandma. I will say that looking back I think the most exciting thing that happened to me this week was my discovery at PetSmart. Some ingenious person figured out how to make a "diaper genie" for litter. It is just the coolest thing. I totally recommend it! See there, now don't you feel like your life has been enriched? There are pictures I want to post of Bindy but I just got off work and I have to be back there in 6 hours so I think I will forego the frustration for now. I wonder if I could just rent a room in the hospital. It would save me so much time. And I am feeling kind of lost right now. As you perhaps know, Animal Planet is one of my favorite channels and more times than not it is what's on as I fall asleep. They are doing a Bug Week now and if there is one thing I don't want to see as I fall asleep it is bugs. I am NOT a bug person. As far as I am concerned they are superfluous. What am I going to do all week? This is tragic. Well, maybe not tragic. But bugs are not animals. They do not belong on Animal Planet. Maybe they could get their own channel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't know what time you go to bed, but if it's between 10-11, you should fall asleep to the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. You'll fall asleep laughing.
A diaper genie for litter. What will they think of next? Bug week doesn't appeal to me either. Yikes! It sounds like you're working really hard. Hang in there, Jaime. I'll look forward to seeing Bindy when you have time. :)
It's usually between midnight and 2 am by the time I actually get around to it, so I don't have a lot to choose from by then!
Post a Comment