I have had a bad week, and I have been grumpy. I am sorry to inflict that upon my massive blogging audience. I know that your lives are little affected by what craziness goes on in my head but I just wanted to say sorry. And since sorry is just a word, and it will be Friday in 9 minutes, I just wanted to round out the week with some of my little nothings that are somethings to me.
1. I am so lucky to have Bindy. She loves me more than any animal has ever loved me. And believe me, I have been loved by some animals people. She is so sweet and tonight I came home and she immediately wanted in my lap so I could give her a "mommy hug". I am sure she just likes the view from my towering stature and I think it's funny how she always switches back and forth to both sides of my neck. Afterall, I AM the tallest person in the room. Elmo counts as a person right? She had made pals with one of our other cats (Elmo - aka Freaking Humongous), but she loves me first.
2. I have wanted a Jetta for so long and I am so lucky that I get to drive one. I love it so much and I really really really like my seat warmers. They are heaven. If you don't have them, get them. Search far and wide and get them. They will love you as you love them.
3. All Hail Presidente!! (Need I say more?)
4. Has anyone ever seen the Dog Whisperer? He is so stinking cool. I want to be his best friend. I want to be in his pack. He comes on National Geographic on Mondays I think. I would totally let him be my pack leader. He is so awesome!
5. I am so glad that more of my friends are blogging now!! It is so great to keep updated. And I know none of you can sleep at night until you read how exciting my life is. I know. And it's ok. It's really time that people start admitting how pertinent I am to their life. The truth should be spoken.
6. I love Animal Planet. I love Animal Planet. Did I mention that I love Animal Planet?
7. I don't really have a 7 and I am so tired. Hey, my 7 could be that I get to climb in to bed, into a BEAUTIFUL bed that no one gets to appreciate but me and snuggle up to the sweetest kitty in the world!!
Hope your day is filled with little nothings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment