Jamie - do you by any chance know why in Mozilla some of my blogs show the links (like yours) but others I have tabbed or whatever don't? I haven't been able to figure it out. I know, shocker. Happy last day of your work week tomorrow! Thanks!
Try refreshing the RSS feed. If that doesn't work, delete it and add it again. Every once in a while they go crazy. If the blogs switched to Beta, that might be cause. I might switch to Beta tonight. I probably won't be blogging much over my Fall Break. Using my dad's computer is like going back to the dark ages. Or try Bloglines.com. I love it! I subscribe to all the blogs I want and it notifies me whey they are updated.
One other thing...on your last post (about Homecoming) you put in a really long line. This coused all of your links to go to the bottom of your blog. If you edit that post and shorten the line, your links should move back up to the top. (And yes, it took me quite a while to figure that out when it happened to me :)
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
2 comments:
Try refreshing the RSS feed. If that doesn't work, delete it and add it again. Every once in a while they go crazy. If the blogs switched to Beta, that might be cause. I might switch to Beta tonight. I probably won't be blogging much over my Fall Break. Using my dad's computer is like going back to the dark ages. Or try Bloglines.com. I love it! I subscribe to all the blogs I want and it notifies me whey they are updated.
One other thing...on your last post (about Homecoming) you put in a really long line. This coused all of your links to go to the bottom of your blog. If you edit that post and shorten the line, your links should move back up to the top. (And yes, it took me quite a while to figure that out when it happened to me :)
Post a Comment