And good job on your Dr. Pepper fast. I'm impressed with your progress -that stuff is addictive. I've heard of people drinking sparkling water with lemon or lime so that they can still get their fizzy fix. Just an idea if you start feeling desperate.
I agree that it would be great if, when stressed, we wanted to dive into a head of broccoli instead of a package of cookie dough. But it sounds like you're doing well with your goal, so hang in there, my friend!
Good job! 2 days! I set out on this same adventure a couple years ago and I can now say I am Dr.Pepper-free. Before you congratulate me, though, I have to confess that I never made it out of the diet coke phase (my plan was to shift from Dr.Pepper, to diet, then to diet/caffeine-free, then no soda. Brilliant, I know. Except I got stuck in phase 3.) Don't let my poor example discourage you, though. You're strong!!
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to homecoming.
And good job on your Dr. Pepper fast. I'm impressed with your progress -that stuff is addictive. I've heard of people drinking sparkling water with lemon or lime so that they can still get their fizzy fix. Just an idea if you start feeling desperate.
I agree that it would be great if, when stressed, we wanted to dive into a head of broccoli instead of a package of cookie dough. But it sounds like you're doing well with your goal, so hang in there, my friend!
Good job! 2 days! I set out on this same adventure a couple years ago and I can now say I am Dr.Pepper-free. Before you congratulate me, though, I have to confess that I never made it out of the diet coke phase (my plan was to shift from Dr.Pepper, to diet, then to diet/caffeine-free, then no soda. Brilliant, I know. Except I got stuck in phase 3.) Don't let my poor example discourage you, though. You're strong!!
Post a Comment