Thursday, August 24, 2006
Not dead...just busy
I just thought I would let everyone (all 5 of you) know that I am not dead. I am alive and well, allbeit completely exhausted, but still kicking. I have successfully crammed an entire semester of nursing knowledge into my poor little unsuspecting brain in 4 days. I think I might need to stuff my ears to keep anything from leaking out. We are off and running...only 51 weeks to go until graduation. But who's counting? Don't forget me friends......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad to see you are surviving. And super smart.
Hello, Jaime!! I'm glad you are alive (not dead). Stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say Hello. I'm glad you are surviving nursing school, etc. Life has been crazy at our house with a little one around and I just started back to work (part time). Look us up when you are in the metroplex. We would love to see you.
Allison
PS-
I saw mention of Hickory Street Cafe on an earlier post. My mouth immediately started salvating for zuccini bread. YUM!
Allison
Well, I'm impressed that you're still kicking. And that you still have a sense of humor! Hang in there!
Hey, Jaime - Just wanted to leave you a note that I am thinking about you in your "busy-ness" It is funny how we are both so overwhelmingly busy, but in 2 very different ways! I love reaading your posts and keeping up with you! Hang in there with school, girl!
~Summer
Post a Comment