
I just saw the funniest movie I have EVER seen in my entire life. I have been a bit busy lately so I have not been "in the know" when it comes to the latest in entertainment, but luckily I have a friend who is. She had heard about a movie that is getting quite a buzz and so we went to go see it. I have never laughed so much in a movie. I haven't even cried that much in a movie. But I was laughing so hard I cried 3 times. I kept covering my face because I was afraid I was being so loud. We laughed through the credits, walking down the stairs, out the front door, through the parking lot, and in my car all the way home. It is real funny, not stupid- or over-the-top-funny. I can't wait to see it again. I will own it for sure and I will laugh all over again. It is a must see!!!! GO SEE IT!! And when we've all seen it we can blog about our favorite parts. Mine is the part with the cop.....don't want to give too much away and there is plenty to laugh at!! The movie.....Little Miss Sunshine. So fabulous!!

4 comments:
I blogged about this too! :-)
I have a picture on there but it is not showing up! Why blogger Why??
Ok, it's there. Mozilla is not updating my blog for some reason. It's there in Explorer....hmmmmmm? Ya got me....
I saw this movie too, and I completely agree. Fabulous. I didn't have any idea what the movie was when I went to it, but it was hysterical.
Post a Comment