Saturday, April 22, 2006

Kid-less "Mother"

Wow, what a day! Baseball pictures and 3 baseball games later.....tell me how I still got sunburned and I made it a point to stay in the shade all day.....so I have a great watch line/farmer's tan now and a Rudolph nose. Nice. So, both kids are spending the night at friends' houses and my friends are out of town. I am a kidless mom with nowhere to go. Whatever shall I do? Laundry probably. I don't know how 2 kids can go through so many clothes. Oh, and tell me why a little girl in my brother's class thought it would be ok to call him at 3 in the morning??????? I wanted to reach through the phone and shake her. And then shake her parents. Kids these days....Hear that??? The sound of quiet....aaaahhhhhhh......I see a shower, the couch and a movie in my near future....

No comments: