Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Done!!!!

Well, with Anatomy anyway! I took my last test today and I feel really good about it. We still have 2 more days of class, but they are extra credit (that I don't even need)!! It feels so good to be done, but I can't even relish in it because I have mondo studying to do for Micro. Both my lab and my lecture finals are comprehensive -- major yucko. I only have to hang in for a bit longer and then I will be moving on to my next challenge! Not much else going on with me. I am sure it gets really boring hearing about my classes, but that's my life right now. I told my mom when I started Anatomy that it was my new "husband" because I was going to have to study for it so much -- I guess we are going to have to get "divorced". I've been studying it for 9 months; it's weird to not have it anymore. I am looking forward to one of my summer school classes - it is an actual Nursing class that is required for the program I applied to. It will be long and hard but it will at least be in my field. I know......boooooor-ing.

On another note, my boss gave me this plant/moss/fern thing that is in a mirror box. It is the cutest thing. Tomorrow is Secretary's/Administrative Assistant's Day. I have never worked in a place where bosses actually appreciate people. I certainly never did in the Army. But he tells me thank you every day and he is just so nice. Everybody in my office gave Christmas presents -- I didn't because I didn't know that people did that kind of thing. It was a new thing for me. Everybody goes out for lunch on people's birthdays and after my experience in the Army, it is nice to work somewhere like that. I know it is not a career for me, but I am thankful that I have my job and I will be sad to have to leave (if I EVER get into Nursing school...).

No comments: