Thursday, April 27, 2006

Call me Fashionista

I am not a high maintenance girl. I am not on the up-and-ups of fashion and I don't follow the hot new trends. I am all about my T-shirt and jeans and flip flops. I like to be comfortable and so I don't put a whole lot of effort out there to look like every other girl. One of the "chic" things to wear is those sunglasses that are slightly modified from the 80s terror of the face swallowing version. A little more chic and stylish. I have tried on a few pair and just could never go for it. I just didn't think they looked right on me. But yesterday Melissa and I were pseudo-shopping and we went into Lerner (NY & Co) and we were just playing around. I tried on this pair of sunglasses and she went ga-ga! I hemmed and hawed, but we ended up buying the same pair and I have to say, they are pretty darn cute. She said that I look "hot". Well, the jury's still out on that one, but I will say they are growing on me, and they hold my hair back really well. So, look out Lubbock, because me and Momo are strutting it now!

1 comment:

Mel said...

YEAH!!!!! And you ARE hot! (especially with your kick-ass new earrings :)