Sunday, April 30, 2006

"It's My Shh"

Ha Ha!! Me and Melissa are fun girls!! Friday night we hung out and were playing Phase 10 listening to music, drinking some, um, water....yeah, water.... ;) when we felt the need to get up and jump around. This is the product of that endeavor:






We had a lot of fun! Who knew Gwen Stefani could be so inspiring? And we aint no Holla Back Girls!!

Something totally unrelated....I got to see a Chest Tube insertion today. I was a smidge worried because I haven't ever actually seen surgery or a whole lot of blood or anything and I didn't know how I would react. But it was the coolest thing and I even got to help a little bit. It was an exciting moment! I am excited for what's to come!

And on an UGH note, finals start this week.....all together now....UGH! I have one tomorrow that I am not feeling the love for. It's almost 9 and I'm still finding other stuff to do, you know like important stuff. Solitaire's important, right? It's going to be a good week though!! Tuesday I have a "date" with Melissa and Thursday is Diva Night!!! We go to the Clay Cafe to paint ceramics and we drink Wine/Margaritas/Beer...uh, I mean water. It's loads of fun!!

Happy Monday all!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Those are SO fun!!! I don't know about you, but I sure wasn't drinking water :)