So, I was going to eat a banana today and I grabbed one as I was leaving the house. Unfortunately, by the time I was going to eat it, it was looking rather ripe. (I prefer to eat them at a perfectly golden yellow) And I remembered that my mom used to make Banana Bread when we would have bananas get too ripe. So, being the resourceful girl I am, I looked up a Banana Bread recipe online (oh don't we love the internet? what DID we do before it came along?) and I came home and made it. Is that not the picture of domesticity? It is in the oven now and it smells mighty yummy.
I also downloaded some new ringtones and last night I joined the millions of Americans that download digital music from iTunes. I just keep falling farther and farther down through the blackhole of the digital age. But oh what fun it can be. Well, I am off to go clean the car that has become my pit. I keep wanting to wash it but the Lubbock weather is just not cooperating. We keep having these crazy windy days that just blow dirt everywhere--the other night there was a tad bit of rain mixed in and it was just enough to make it stick to my car. Yesterday when I got gas I had to dig out my windows from all the brown-ness. So my car is this brown box with some wheels and tinted windows. It's pretty sad. Minus the wind and dirt the weather has been very nice. Well, TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment