Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Friday in Sight....
So, Friday will be my first day off on a month. I am really ready for Friday. I have two 12 hour shifts to go and I get a day off!! Yeah!! Tomorrow will be the first day I don't have to set my alarm in a month too. I will probably wake up in a panic thinking I overslept. I am trying to make some decisions about nursing school but there's not really too much I can decide until I hear from Tech. I am really hoping I get in because I don't want to go to the other school here in town but the longer I wait the more doubt I have. I have no idea how long it will take to hear or what kind of chance I have, but I know it is really competitive. For now, I am just working my tail off and trying not to think about it. The worst part for me is not knowing, as with anything. That is always the hardest part for me. If I knew, either way, I would get on and deal with it. In the meantime, I am just kind of in limbo. I got to go to the Pediatric unit tonight at work. It reinforced to me how much I want to do Pedi Nursing, especially the NICU. I would do it tomorrow if I could. All in good time, I guess. Well, I seriously need sleep. If you don't hear from me in a few days, I'll be at work.....so.....sleepy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment