Thursday, March 09, 2006

TGIF

So, tomorrow's Friday!! Last day of class for 9 whole days!! Woo hoo!!!! It has been an exhausting week. I had two tests and it takes me until about Wednesday to catch up on working all weekend. So my big plans for Spring Break.....ready for this? I am working. Starting Saturday until Thursday and then I am giving myself Friday off (Melissa and have been mulling over going to the local winery). I hate to tell you this because I know you will all be insanely jealous of the exciting life that I lead. I hate to be the one to cause such envy in people. But it must be done.

So when Stephanie was in town a few weeks ago, she and Melissa and myself got to chat and we talked about maybe hooking up a little "GFE Rahabs" reunion. And I think that would be so fantastic because I haven't seen some of you guys in way too many years to think about. So, I know we are all busy and have lots to coordinate but I think it would be so great. Obviously summer is best for me because of school and I am willing to go anywhere but I don't know what's best for you guys time and distance wise. But let me know what you think and maybe we can make this thing happen. Hope you all have a happy, happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I say let's totally plan a reunion! And I vote for summer, as well. I hope you have a good weekend, and I'll call you or e-mail next week!!!

emily anna said...

Summer is Ok with me, as long as it is late summer. I am having my c-section in June, so that will put me out for at least 6 weeks. Then I will have to figure out what to do with the kiddos- can they come too? Can't wait to see you guys!

Jaime said...

I would love to see the kids!! They are a big part of who you are now!! Start thinking where--I had thought of some sort of spa retreat weekend. I know we all could use that!! All ideas welcome!