The day after my Grandma and I got back from Vancouver we got the call that my cousin Skylar was killed in a car accident. We got on the soonest flight we could out and headed home to be with my family. She would have been 16 on March 7, a year and a half older than my brother. She was more like a sister to my brother and sister being so close in age and from spending so much time together. The details of the accident are difficult to grasp and my family's dynamics are complicated but we always pull together and support each other. It was a sad and hard week and I know my family is forever changed because of it. Skylar was a beautiful, sweet girl and we all miss her.
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
1 comment:
How heartbreaking for you and your family. I'm so very sorry. I pray that you are aware of God helping you through this.
Post a Comment