Hey, glad to see what you're up to! I guess DC is the new location for awhile? Should be quite a change being clear across the country! You'll have tons of cool places you can visit, too! Keep us posted on your adventures.
So sorry to hear about your cousin. She was a beautiful girl. I'll be praying for your family.
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
2 comments:
Hey, glad to see what you're up to! I guess DC is the new location for awhile? Should be quite a change being clear across the country! You'll have tons of cool places you can visit, too! Keep us posted on your adventures.
So sorry to hear about your cousin. She was a beautiful girl. I'll be praying for your family.
:)
Post a Comment