Saturday, November 08, 2008
For Melissa
Many of you will not find this post interesting, but my dear friend Melissa and I share a love of glass. I could look at it all day! There is a glass museum in Tacoma (which is about 45 minutes away) and I found out today that they have a live video shot on their website whenever they are open that shows them blowing glass. I found it at work and I seriously had to be disciplined enough to turn it off because I was about to fall behind. Anyways, there was a lot of stores in Albuquerque that had so many awesome, one-of-a-kind pieces and I took pictures of some that struck me (the dichroic ones). Then last night, as I was walking out of the mall (of all places) that is close to me I was taken aback by a little something hanging from the ceiling. So, here are some pics that I know Melissa will enjoy - hope you do too! (Oh, and you can click on the pictures to make them bigger and see more details)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't even BEGIN to know how they did those plates, unless they, I don't know, drizzled melted glass on it??? BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment