It just so happens, that only about 20 minutes away is a great little waterfall named Snoqualmie Falls. We headed out last week and hiked down to the riverside. It was so peaceful and the air smelled so fresh and "fall". The leaves were falling as we hiked down and I just enjoyed the quiet, wet air. The trees and water and hiking are such a big reason for me being here and it was so nice to be outside and enjoying them. I wish you could smell the fresh air in my pictures!
I'm not sure if the color of this tree will translate in film, but the red (almost hot pink) coloring of the leaves were so striking. It is so great to see the colors of the trees in this area - they are absolutely gorgeous!
that tree is AMAZING!! I'm so jealous of all these pictures!! I've only been to Seattle once and it was only for a few hours but I fell in love immediately!! I'm glad to know you are beginning to settle in!
Waterfalls are one of my favorite things in the WORLD! So peaceful. And I have a new appreciation for fall. Driving home from work every day (for the last few weeks), I actually think about how sorry I feel for people who don't get to appreciate the red, yellow, and orange trees. Gorgeous! It never gets old (course it doesn't last that long, either :))...and I know when I go back to Texas, I will also feel sorry for myself, for missing the beautiful fall, but it'll provide motivation for trips back here. Seattle sounds wonderful! I'd like to visit someday.
beautiful pics... glad to hear that Seattle is treating you well... can Clint and I come visit for our 10 yr anniversary? We are looking for somewhere fun to go! :o)
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
4 comments:
Waterfalls! Love them!
that tree is AMAZING!! I'm so jealous of all these pictures!! I've only been to Seattle once and it was only for a few hours but I fell in love immediately!! I'm glad to know you are beginning to settle in!
Waterfalls are one of my favorite things in the WORLD! So peaceful. And I have a new appreciation for fall. Driving home from work every day (for the last few weeks), I actually think about how sorry I feel for people who don't get to appreciate the red, yellow, and orange trees. Gorgeous! It never gets old (course it doesn't last that long, either :))...and I know when I go back to Texas, I will also feel sorry for myself, for missing the beautiful fall, but it'll provide motivation for trips back here. Seattle sounds wonderful! I'd like to visit someday.
beautiful pics... glad to hear that Seattle is treating you well... can Clint and I come visit for our 10 yr anniversary? We are looking for somewhere fun to go! :o)
Post a Comment