I am also looking forward to the next few months. September I go to Florida with my grandma and aunt to sit on the beach for a week and in October I am going to the Balloonfest in Albuquerque (where all the hot air ballons are all together)!! How fun! I am so excited! Hope you are all planning a fun end to summer too!!
Here are some pics from Canada for your viewing pleasure......
CN Tower, Toronto
The glass floor at the CN Tower - yeah, that's a long way down my friends
Helicopters are a great way to travel
Scenic Montreal
Charming Quebec City
Chateau Frontenac, QC
Montmorency Falls
Happy 400th!!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness - what beautiful sights! I'm glad that you're getting a little r&r in between your days of saving lives. Take lots of pictures on the beach and in NM, too!
Looks like an awesome trip! Your pictures look like postcards. Now I have to add another place to my list of places to eventually visit!
Wow, Jaime, what an awesome trip. I'd love to go to Niagra falls, and you are right, QC looks so charming. Maybe someday!
Post a Comment