Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where is everybody?

So, I keep checking blogs, but it seems like a lot of people have checked out for the summer! Which is understandable - kids out of school and vacations and what not...can't say much has been going on with me. Still working, looking forward to Canada in a few weeks, life carrying on in general. Oh, but there is a new addition to our house. Well our garage anyway....


Seems a few people are getting pregnant these days....I thought I would get a new car! I am now the oh-so-proud owner of a brand new Volkswagen Tiguan!! It is VW's newest model-it is the small SUV, their "crossover". It is the only one where I live and the only RED one in Texas!! I feel so special! I L-O-V-E love it! It is my first vehicular and biggest ever purchase! "Look Ma, I'm all growed up!" I am pretty sure I have lost my mind but I am having a lot of fun doing it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooh....so beautiful! Congrats. You are right, I'm on blogging hiatus thanks to summer craziness. Be back soon!

Raina said...

That is a cool car! We had to buy a new vehicle due too, due to the three carseats we will soon be squeezing...a minivan's not quite as cool, but I'm loving the space and the ease of getting the boys in! Congrats on your new addition!

Elisa said...

What a cute car! Looks like lots of fun.

Christina said...

Cute cute cute new car- how fun! You should put a pick of your cute self hanging out the window of it on your Eharmony page and then the boys are sure to come running! :)