....that October is almost over
....at the apparent ease at which I am able to pass judgment
....every time I see the moon
....at how amazingly good IHOP pumpkin pancakes are (and I thought nothing could beat
pumpkin cheesecake)
....that you need a license to fish, but not to procreate
....at the number of CPS cases there are on any given day
....at how piercing loneliness can be
....at what great wives, mothers and friends I am blessed to know
....at how little I seem to get done at times and yet I have no children
....at how much all the mothers I know can get done
....at how BAD bad drivers are
....whenever I can feel the wind in my face
....at how big the world is, and at how small it can sometimes feel
....that my baby brother is a baby no longer
.jpg)
....at the power and life that love can behold
....constantly at life

2 comments:
Glad you're blogging again! I love the fact that I still know what's going on in friends' lives even though we don't technically keep in personal touch anymore. BTW, how was the high school reunion? I never got any info on it. Oh, and if you haven't checked my response to your question, I'm NOT pregnant now. I meant that I was disappointed to miss the 1996 reunion, which was less than a week before Ryland was born. Sorry! I should have checked how I wrote that.
HI! I'm SO glad your blogging again! Send me a picture when you get a chance! :)
Post a Comment