Ok, ok, I know it has been like for-stinking-ever since I have last posted. I know you are all thinking Jaime, Jaime who? So, what's been happening since December? Well, let's see:
1. Finished nursing school! Hallelujah!!! It was not an easy go - who's bright idea was it to do nursing school (and another degree) in 1 year anyway?? - but I survived. I have been working in NICU and I love it!! I mean, let me say, LOVE it!! I finally have a job that I love and that I feel like I am where my gifts can be used. It is challenging and fascinating and I can't imagine myself anywhere else. I take boards next month - not excited about that. In fact, I have been completely successful at being in denial about the whole thing.
2. There is a new man in my life. Well, he doesn't know he's a man.....waaaayyy back in May, actually on my birthday, my sister and her friend came across some abandoned kittens and he was too cute to resist. He fit in my hand and was just a little ball of fluff. He is now about as big as Bindy and his name is Nemo. Jamie calls him a "crack-baby" because he is not really the smartest thing and poor thing has no balance - if he sneezes or shakes his head he just falls right over. He has an opinion on everything - most days I think I should have named him Mouth. But he is super sweet and he and Bindy have a good time romping around.
3. I had my 10 year high school reunion this summer. I can't believe I am this old. It was pretty crazy.
4. Went to New York this summer. It was my first time to go and it was super fun! Can't wait to go back.
5. I had to get glasses. I am super far sighted but now my eyes are having trouble adjusting from far to near and vice versa. My eyes actually see fine, but they are now working against each other. I have never had to wear glasses, and to me it is a sign of age. I don't think it would be such an indicator if I had always had these problems. Did I mention that I can't believe I am this old?
So, see you didn't really miss much apparently. I don't guess I have done much and that is probably why I fell off the face of the blogger earth. I will be trying to catch up on everyone's lives. I am behind on weddings, and babies and pregnancies. I am excited about our pledge class blog b/c that is going to help me catch up and will just be fun to remember the good ole days!! I hope everyone is well!! More to come.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! I'm so glad to see you posting again. Congratulations on completing your program and snatching a great job! Nemo sounds like a fun guy!
Post a Comment