Friday, October 06, 2006

Janked It

This link is totally janked from my friend Elisa's blog, who janked it from her sister's blog, who probably janked it from someone else's blog. Anyhoo, I saw this man and his son on Oprah and they are so great and amazing and I wanted to share it with any other passers by. It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy, promise.

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

Apparently I am not skilled enough to make it a link. But go there. It's not that much more effort to copy and paste, right? And I will work on my hyperlinking skills.

1 comment:

The Best Family said...

love, love, love it! I read it from Elisa'a blog, and cried.... my boys got owrried why I was at the computer and crying... so I showed it to them, and I explained to them what was happening. That his daddy was helping him run a race because he cannot walk, run, swim, ride a bike like we can. And he really wanted to do those things, so his daddy is helping him. Coby's face lit up, and he said, "wow, Mommy... he sure has a sweet daddy!" Yah - I began to boohoo all over again!