Can anyone tell me why they are building a CVS Pharmacy right across the street from a CVS Pharmacy? I realize there is a lot of construction going on in town, but come on people. Can we be a bit more wasteful, please?
I assume it's because that intersection is going to change when the new highway is in. And the building they took over isn't as big as their normal buildings. I bet it has more to do with the new highway.
I am a NICU nurse, and I love my job! I am a traveling girl who lives for adventure. I love my family and friends, and I am looking forward to what the next "30" have in store for me!
1 comment:
I assume it's because that intersection is going to change when the new highway is in. And the building they took over isn't as big as their normal buildings. I bet it has more to do with the new highway.
Post a Comment