Things happen in our lives that are funny. I mean freaking hil-a-rious. And it's sad that we don't think of them often. Today I remembered a funny story about my life. And it's not like I tell this story everyday so I don't really think about it. But it's funny and I laughed to myself when I thought about it, so I want to share. Laugh muscles ready? Here goes....
My Freshman year in college.....Spring Break.....1998....the roomie and I and a big ole group of friends were all going down to Houston/Galveston to hit the sand. We had been in Houston for a few days and were going to meet some people down at the beach house in Galveston. It was so late and we were driving in the dark, and there just wasn't a whole lot around. I remember we were hungry and were looking for food and I really had to pee. So we stopped at this random bar/restaurant type place so I could relieve myself. It was kind of a dodgy place and all the people looked like regulars. So I go into the bathroom and I am sitting there and I look up at the wall. And there on the wall is a big poster of a manly man....tan, muscular, the type girls generally don't mind looking at. Well, noticeably covering his manhood was a round wooden sign that said "Do not move". I SWEAR ON MY LIFE that I could see the neon green strings from his thong on the outside of the sign, so I thought "What is the big deal? He has a thong on." So I reach over and move the sign and to my HORROR I hear a very loud "DING DONG" doorbell sound out in the restaurant. Are you freaking kidding me?!?! So, I finish and I realize that I have to walk out. They are all going to watch the girlie pervert who wanted to sneek-a-peek walk out of the restaurant. I was MORTIFIED!!! But I think it is the funniest thing ever! None of the guys needed to go, but I always wondered if there was one the men's restroom too. But I guess no one would really be surprised by that one, eh? Of course they're going to look....but I just think it's so funny. I love that memory, even though it was more than embarassing. Hope you all enjoyed a laugh on me! Literally.....oh, something else that's funny. I was going to the bathroom today when I remembered this story....maybe I shouldn't drink so much water....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's awesome - I haven't heard that one before!
Post a Comment