
For some time now I have been wanting to share my love for the Burrito. I just haven't had the time to do it. Now is the time:
I love the Burrito. I love all Burritos, but not equally. Recently, Lubbock has sprouted a number of joints, most recently a Freebirds. We also have one called Moe's. They are both satisfactory, but there is none like the Cilantro's Burrito. For me, the thing that sets them apart is the rice. They make their own Cilantro/Lime rice. It is so fabulous! Of course I am a rice lover to begin with, but it is really good. They also have Pineapple Salsa. I am not even a salsa guru, but that junk is awesome! I can't get enough! A few weeks ago I had a Dr.'s appointment and she asked what I had for breakfast. My answer: a Burrito. She then asked what I had for lunch. As it turned out, my answer was a Burrito. Now, that has only happened once, but it could potentially happen more. Why? Because I have love for the Burrito. True, unconditional, passionate and eternal love for the Burrito. I choose the Burrito as my companion for life.
Funny tidbit: there is a fish called the Burrito Grunt. I need to apply for admission into that school.....

No comments:
Post a Comment