Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nothing New

I don't know what it is about me that when I have too much going on, I want a break, and then when I finally get a break, I am bored. I have been working a lot at job #2 (the hospital) since I am out of school, just trying to get hours in to help pay for summer school. I have a week and 1/2 until I start classes again, and I hope I don't go crazy until then. When I am busy I don't focus so much on the things that drive me crazy -- I am too busy to notice. But man, I sure do want to be done with school. Then I can be busy with fun things. I got my book for one of my classes yesterday and I promise you it is the biggest text book I have ever seen. It is gi-normous!! I also got a letter yesterday telling me that "it is unlikely" that they I am getting off the waiting list for school. Which I figured. But it's actually good because it gives me a chance for this other program. And if I get into this program, it will be one year, pretty much of sheer insanity, but then I will be done. And I have heard good things about it. And then I can get on with my life. There is so much I want to do and I feel so stuck right now. But I have a goal and I am going to make it somehow. But all my eggs are officially in one basket now.

Matt Lauer was at the Vatican this morning on the Today show and I was so sad. What I wouldn't give to be back in Italy....tomorrow he'll be in Barcelona (yesterday he was in Cannes - I think I hate him)....I MISS TRAVELLING!!!!! This weekend I "travel" to Dallas to see some friends. I am so excited to see them -- it has been far too long! Good girlfriends make life so much better!!! So, like I said, nothing new with me.

No comments: