Friday, May 12, 2006

Four Things

I am sure you all have seen this, but I am bored at work and so I thought I would share a little about me.....and I wasn't too good at sticking to 4 answers.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Assistant
Unit Secretary (Hospital)
Army
Chili's Waitress


Four movies I would watch over and over:
Almost any Musical (too many to list)
Bridget Jones' Diary
Pretty Woman
Steel Magnolias


Four places I have lived:
Lubbock
Germany
Abilene
Arlington


Four TV shows I love to watch:
Amazing Race
Alias
Grey's Anatomy
Gilmore Girls
I Love Lucy
Friends


Four places I have been on vacation:
12 Cities in Italy
Paris
Vienna
Prague
Budapest
Luxembourg
Amsterdam
about 40 cities in Germany
London
Scotland


Four web sites I visit daily:
Hotmail
Blogs! Blogs! and more Blogs!
Nursing School webpage
Netflix


Four of my favorite foods:
All time favorite -- chocolate covered strawberries (just had some) YUM!!!
Chinese
Italian
Chili's (sad, huh?)
Oh, and cereal


Four places I would rather be right now:
A beach, any beach
Europe
A mountain lodge with a view of a lake
Vegas, baby!!


Four things that drive me crazy:
Mouth noises (chewing, smacking, licking, slurping, sipping, etc)
People who litter
Lubbock drivers
Pen clickers


(Four) places I want to see before I die:
The Great Wall of China
Greece
The Mediterranean/Riviera
Australia
Hawaii
Croatia
Ireland
Spain
South America
NYC


Four things I am almost always wearing (besides the obvious undergarments):
mascara
sunglasses
flip flops
watch/earrings


Darn, I still have another hour to kill......

No comments: