I do not get it. I have been trying for months to put a picture on my profile so everyone could see my smiling face when they log on. I have read the help page like 100 times. I followed all the steps and it still won't work. So today I thought I would try again and tell me if you see any issues with this information....
On all the examples on the help page it shows the URL address with http://blah.blah.jpg, http://something.something.jpg, so I try and post my picture: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4295/2250/1600/ph-10083.jpg and I get this error message
Unsupported image type specified (must be JPEG or GIF)
As Melissa says, "WTF, Mate?" I don't even know what a JPEG is because every picture I have sure does say .jpg
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Does ANYONE know what the smack is going on with this thing?? Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl... I love the pics from last weekend! Try going to dropshots.com and uploading a picture. It is a hosting site. Then it will give you an HTML link thant you can copy and paste into the correct section on your blog. Make sense? Email me if you need more explanation!
E
Post a Comment