Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Why Today Was a Good Day:

1. I went running this morning. I'm not ready for a marathon or anything, but it felt good to get out of bed and start my day off right.

2. My friend Jamie burned me a copy of Wicked. I have it, but I haven't been able to find my copy and I have been so sad. Thanks Jamie!!

3. I solved 4 Su Do Ku puzzles at work today. It was slow day at the office today and I bought a whole book of puzzles this weekend, you know, because I don't have quite enough to do right now. They are so stinking addictive!! It is such a reward to fill in that last #.

4. School is winding down. After this Friday's test, all that's left is finals. I can't tell you how ready I am for the semester to be over. After this week, just 3 weeks and 2 days of class (minus 1 day for Easter). I have been hearing rumors about when we are supposed to find out about nursing school. The buzz is sometime next week! I am super stressed about it so I am ready to find out. Every day I come home and I have to force myself to pull the mail out of the box....

5. I don't have to work tonight and Gilmore Girls and Amazing Race are both new!! Fun, fun!!

6. Melissa made me think she was pregnant... :)

So, nothing earth shattering, but still a perfectly fine Tuesday. Here's hoping I have some great news in the next week or so....

1 comment:

Mel said...

AND! Thursday night is Diva Night - woo hoo!