Monday, April 17, 2006
On to Plan B
So today is Monday. I slept until 10, I had no class, and I didn't have to work!! I had lunch with my good friend Melissa and I talked to my other friend Faith, who is my friend from the Army who lives in Wisconsin. She sent me a surprise package (really 2 of them) that has the cutest little stuffed Giraffe (my favorite animal) that is a "basket". What fun!! I also found the surface of my desk and got a few things organized. Not everything, but it's progress. I also had a meeting with someone that is involved in the program that is my Plan B for Nursing School. It is a 1 yr program (instead of 2) special for people who already have a Bachelor's degree and my chances are actually better than what they were for the 2 year program, for several reasons, but I won't bore you with details. Bottom line, I should find out in mid July. If I don't get in, then I will have nothing to do as of August. But let's hope that doesn't happen! I am feeling optimistic and I will still be busy trying to get everything done for the program requirements. I am excited about this possibility because it will get me done sooner which means I'll be working sooner and getting my life back to normal! So, keep your fingers crossed for me! I'll keep you posted. Hope you all had a happy Monday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment