Wednesday, March 01, 2006

As Promised......Finally

OK, I know you have all been waiting and waiting, perched at the edge of your seats, wondering if you open Jaime's blog today will there be some pictures? Well, today is the magical day!! It gives me such joy to make all your dreams come true!

So, my grandparents came over to Germany in November of 2004 and we took a tour trip of Italy. We started in Rome, went to Sienna, Florence, Verona, Venice, Pisa, Assissi, Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Pompei, and back to Rome.



Me & my Grandma in front of St. Peter's Basilica



Inside St. Peter's



The Pope John Paul just a few weeks before he died. (He's the white speck in the window)



Me & my Grandma in front of the Coliseum



Illegal picture of the Sistine Chapel



Looking down from Leaning Tower



Me at top of Leaning Tower of Pisa



Me on a Gondola



Looking down from Venice Tower



In Venice



Assissi--so stinking Fabulous!!



In Assissi



Looking down from Assissi on the beautiful countryside



Naples on way to Capri



Me on the Island of Capri--one word: WOW



On the way to Sorrento from Capri



Me & Nate & Ryann (yeah, they're huge!!)



Me & friends in Vegas this past October



Me & my friend Rachel at her wedding this past November



Nate & Ryann



Me & my nephew Gavin in January

So, I hope you all enjoyed the mini-slide show. I have hundreds of pictures from my years in Europe but there's no way to post them all. As I find more memory cards I will try and post some highlights. Italy was so amazing and I want to go back so badly. But so were the other places I went to (Paris, Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Cologne, Neuschwanstein, Munich, Black Forest, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, I can't even remember them all). So, anyway--that's just a few of my adventures over the past few years. More to come!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Those pictures were so great! What a grand adventure (but I sure am glad you ended up in Lubbock, Tx!!!)