Thursday, December 11, 2008
A New Journey......already?
So, it looks as though I may be leaving Seattle in a few short weeks. There does not appear to be an available travel job to be had anywhere in the area. I had planned on staying through April, but God apparently thought it was funny that I made plans and thought He would shake things up in my world. Because I need a little shaking in my world?????? Anyways, so I may end up in California and Denver is another possibity. Who knows? Not me!! But I am excited about a new possibility, although admittedly I was definitely panicking at first. As I type, I am on the phone with my recruiter (the girl whose job it is to get me places) and I am getting excited about a new experience. And I just won't think about packing (again) and driving (again) and that fact that it will be in the middle of January. But God knows better than me, even if I don't always give Him credit. So we shall see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment