Monday, November 12, 2007
Hands On
As we all know, I take state boards on next Monday. And we also know that I am not just oh so excited about it. Well, today at work one of the nurses pulled me aside and asked if she and some of the other nurses could pray over me. I was pretty stunned - more because it seemed like she was going to tell me something bad - but I really was touched. It struck me how much they cared and the kind words they said. I sat in a chair and they all put their hands on me. I think all of them attend different churches, as in different denominations, and I thought it was really neat. And I must say, I really do feel much better about it. So, I have some days off, which is nice since I have been working 60 hour weeks for a while now, and hopefully by Sunday night I will be so ready to go in there and kick some NCLEX butt!! Fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow. What a great group of people to work with! I hope that you are feeling rested and focused and that you have your kick ready to go!
Post a Comment