Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Good to be Bad...Crikey!

Alas! I would just like to draw everyone's attention to the 2 dots I have that are from overseas. WooHoo!! I am reaching around the world!! Well, not exactly, but it's a beginning, right? I just think it's exciting! I have reached out and touched someone!! (isn't that an old AT&T commercial??)

I just spent way to much money at Linens N' Things.....I have been looking and looking for a new bedding set but I just hadn't found one that grabbed me. And tonight I did. It's beautiful! And expensive. But I did it anyway. Bad Jaime. (But pretty bed)

I was very lazy today. I should have been studying and doing important learning. But I didn't. Bad Jaime.

The weather is changing. It is finally not scorching hot anymore. We have had several days of much needed rain and the weather is supposed to be in the low 80s for the week. WooHoo!! I love cold weather and I am ready for it! I love driving with my windows open and leaving my window open in my room and waking up to the chilly air. I miss the fall in Germany. The trees (and there are lots of them) change colors and it is so gorgeous to look out at the rolling hills and see the reds and oranges and yellows. I want to live somewhere with a fall. A REAL one.

Is anyone else sad as me about Steve Irwin? My heart breaks for his family. I have always liked watching him and I love that his whole life was dedicated to the conservation of animals. I watched Animal Planet today and they were showing old shows of his. He sought to educate people about animals and hoped that learning about them would touch them in such a way that would get them excited about conserving them. He was amazing and he lived life all the way. There are not many people in the world that are who they are and truly love something enough to dedicate their whole life to it. He was engaging, dynamic and just plain fun. The world is better for having had him in it for such a short time. He will be missed.

love to all....

No comments: