Friday, September 01, 2006

Dear Mr. Presidente

I just wanted to share a few things that make my life great:

I am so in love with the Presidente Margarita at Chili's. They are so good. I mean stinking fabulous. And they are so much better when you split them with a good friend who loves them as much as you do and you can be so silly in love with a margarita.

I love the new Nickelback song....Far Away....it reminds me of someone I know.

My first Clinical (real Clinical) is over. And man, I am tired. But I am on my way. It is a good feeling to be learning and actually doing things that I never thought I could do. It is so challenging and so different than anything I have ever done before but in some ways I feel so at home.

I saw the funniest movie ever the other night and I get to see it again Sunday. Have YOU seen it yet? (refer to previous post)

I have miles of desk. I mean literally. I found them the other day and it is so nice.

I have paid all my bills. And in the past two days, I haven't got any new ones.

I love that I have a friend that I can gritch to, laugh with, laugh at, cry to, lean on, be leaned on, be laughed at, beat her butt at Phase 10, can beat my butt at Phase 10, drink with, paint with, glass with, and be myself with. (I have lots of friends that qualify but they are not local) Love ya Mo!

I have another local friend who shares my love of cinema and helps keep me up to date on the new greats. It is because of her that I saw the funniest movie ever (see previous post) and she exposes me to stuff I normally wouldn't know about (b/c amazingly in all the miles of pages I have read for school that information is nowhere to be found). And I love it when we go places and we both have to give our names. We have gotten some looks....thanks Jamie!

Ok, so I am tired now. And I have to get up early for Clinical Day #2. I hope you are all well and happy and that you have a Presidente to keep you warm. I know I do....

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ode to the Presidente:
Presidente, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind,
Presidente! Presidente!

Mel said...

Did I spell "Presidente" right? (One too many Presidentes, I guess!)

Jamie said...

I am good for more than just movies. Please see me as more than one dimensional. :-) I do love movies though.