Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Finally
So, I came home today anxious to see what awaited me in my mail box. And alas, my bank statement (which I almost NEVER want to see) and some random junk catalog. Ok, not acceptable. So, I plop down in front of my desk ready to send a polite email to Tech wondering when we were supposed to find out about school. And there in my Inbox is an email from the very person I intended to plead with. First word in the email: "Congratulations!!" 7 months of stress just left my body. And a whole future year's worth came right back in. There is much I have to do before I start, but as of August 16th, I am off and running! I am so relieved, excited, terrified, and panic-ing - but this is a good thing. Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement along the way!! It is good to have good friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH FOR JAIMEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Post a Comment